Impact Week Fall 2020 is a week-long competition, held October 26-30, 2020, where six student organizations will compete to receive grant funding to complete their proposed community service project. These projects will benefit the local William & Mary or Williamsburg community. To receive funding, organizations must encourage fellow students to vote for their project in the form of a $5 gift to William & Mary that can benefit any area of campus. Funding received will be determined by the number of votes:
- 1st place will receive $1,200 towards their project
- 2nd place will receive $1,000 towards their project
- 3rd place will receive $900 towards their project
- 4th place will receive $800 towards their project
- 5th place will receive $600 towards their project
- 6th place will receive $500 towards their project
While this year’s Impact Week will look different than in previous years, we are excited for the creativity and impact of these projects!
How to Get Involved
If you’re interested in planning events like Impact Week, consider joining Students for University Advancement! For more information on how to join, please contact SUA’s recruitment chair, Jordan Strong, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your organization is interested in participating in Spring 2020 Impact Week, please contact SUA’s advisor, Ashley Anderson, at email@example.com.
- Ashley Anderson, Students for University Advancement Advisor
- Khalil Russell, Students for University Advancement Chair and Philanthropy Chair