- Raymond A. Mason School of Business puts $1M diversity and inclusion gift to use
- Hewlett Foundation gives $1.5 million grant to support AidData
- Mellon Foundation grant to support inclusiveness in undergraduate research
- William & Mary celebrates For the Bold in Atlanta
- Accounting Firm Competition Increases Participation Giving for Second Year
Your gift, big or small, has a tremendous impact on the College's students, faculty and programs.
Alumni chapters and regional groups are active across U.S. and the world. Find the one nearest you to connect with a local alumni.
One Tribe, one family. There are many ways to get involved, both in Williamsburg and your own community.
Check out our calendar for events happening in Williamsburg and in your own region.