Impact Week Fall 2021 is a week-long competition from November 1-5, 2021, in which three student organizations will compete to receive grant funding to complete their proposed community service project. These projects will benefit the William & Mary or local Williamsburg community. To receive funding, organizations must encourage fellow students to vote for their project in the form of a $5 gift to William & Mary that can benefit any area of campus. Funding received will be determined by the number of votes:
- 1st place will receive $2,500 towards their project
- 2nd place will receive $1,500 towards their project
- 3rd place will receive $1,000 towards their project
How to Get Involved
If you’re interested in planning events like Impact Week, consider joining Students for University Advancement! For more information on how to join, please contact SUA’s recruitment chair, Sierra Orsak, at email@example.com.
- Ashley Anderson, Students for University Advancement Advisor
- Joseph O’Brien, Students for University Advancement Philanthropy Chair