Part of Wren Traditions, Tag Day is an event for students hosted by Students for University Advancement that strengthens our community and celebrates all that private giving makes possible at William & Mary. Tag Day is our way of educating students about private giving at W&M and saying thank you to our donors.
Private giving supports nearly all aspects of our campus life. Did you know private gifts allow the Student Recreation Center to offer free fitness and wellness classes? Or that private funds support testing accommodations for students with disabilities?
Tag Day will be September 29, 2021, and we encourage everyone in the campus community to stop by their favorite places on campus to find our gold tags, banners and yard signs and see the areas and programs that are supported by private giving.
There are many ways you can participate in Tag Day:
- Stop by the Tag Day table on the Sadler Terrace from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. to sign a thank you card and pick up a Tag Day button or sticker
- Take a selfie with a gold tag or banner and share with the hashtag #wmTagDay
- Share on social media how you have been impacted by private giving and use the hashtag #wmTagDay
- Add Tag Day-specific GIFs to your posts
Thank you for helping make William & Mary extraordinary!
- Ashley Anderson, Coordinator, Student Philanthropy and Recent Graduate Engagement